2019 Thyroid Research Grants Program
The ATA is pleased to announce the availability of funds to support new investigator-initiated research projects in the area of thyroid function and disease. In 2019 the ATA will be awarding six grants. The American Thyroid Association, ThyCa, and Bite Me Cancer have committed to fund grants in the following research areas:
- 3 Grants - Any Thyroid Disease or Cancer (ATA)
- 2 Grants- Thyroid Cancer (ThyCa)
- 1 Grant - Medullary Thyroid Cancer (Bite Me Cancer and ThyCa)
Getting started - To get started with your application or review click Login or Register to create an account.
The ATA Research Committee will commence their review of the short proposals in February 2019 and invite at least 12 applicants to submit a long application. Long applications will be reviewed in April 2019 and the final decision will be emailed by June 2019. Be sure to check back here for updates on the status of your research grant application.
- Short Proposal Due Monday, January 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- First Round Decisions and Invitations to Submit a Long Application by March 31, 2019
- Long Application Due in April 2019
- Final Decisions and Award Notifications Sent by June 10, 2019
We look forward to reviewing your thyroid research project.
For questions and information regarding the Thyroid Research Grants please contact the ATA Thyroid Research Grants staff via email: email@example.com or phone: 703-998-8890.
Please contact ATA Thyroid Research Grants Program Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions.